Warsha Extended Warranty
Terms & Conditions for Extended Warranty:
- Distributor’s Manufacturer’s warranty period must first be exhausted before we will step in and take responsibility for the replacement or repair of the defective device.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by manufacturer for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual available to download online.
- Accidents, natural disaster, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of manufacturer.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- To take advantage of the warranty, the original invoice should be presented to Warsha.com.
- The customer should bring the device to any Warsha.com location and pick it up.
- Warsha.com offers delivery services, the customer has the right to ask for this service and pay extra fees to the service center.