Apex Air Mattress With Pump Tubular, Domus 3
- This air mattress is recommended for patients at medium risk to high risk of pressure ulcers.
• This air mattress is an effective alternating overlay/replacement system combined with static therapy mode.
• By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively over about ten- minute cycle, patients receive their adequate pressure relief.
• The system can be switched to a static therapy mode to reduce the pressure at the interface by means of immersion.
• It will also be easier to facilitate all kinds of nursing procedures including dressing changes and patient repositioning at static mode.
• Low pressure alarm feature increases patient safety.
• Individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively over about 10-minute cycle.
• Quickly deflate the mattress for emergency use.
• 200 x 90 x 12.7 cm
• 5” Overlay
• Maximum Patient weight 180 Kg
Made in Taiwan
Delivery time: within 48 working hours
Working hours: from 10:00AM : 6:00PM