Betadine Antiseptic Solution 120 ml
- Betadine antiseptic solution is the original aqueous solution of povidone-iodine developed as a unique topical microbicide.
- It kills most microorganisms and is termed a broad-spectrum microbicidal.
- It's non-staining to the skin and natural fabrics.
- Useful in casualty procedures, including prevention of infection in burns, lacerations, and abrasions.
- Recommended for hygienic and surgical disinfection of the hands.
- Topical Spread the solution, undiluted, onto the parts to be treated After drying, an air-permeable film is formed, which can be easily washed off with water.
- The solution can be applied several times a day.
- Brand: Betadine
- Weight: 120 ml