Borderlands 3 for PS4 – PAL
Picking up five years after the events of Borderlands 2, the game shuffles in four new protagonists. Worthy successors to Axton, Maya, Salvador, and Zer0, the new Hunters are finely tuned to complement each other on the battlefield.
It's the biggest – and busiest - game in the series. For the first time in a Borderlands game, you’ll be boarding the Sanctuary III and shipping out of Pandora in search of loot on exotic new planets.
- While you’re exploring the game world you’ll come across new ‘Crew challenges’ that task you with carrying out errands for various NPCs, such as collecting parts to build a soulmate for Claptrap, destroying broadcast beacons for Moxxi, or tracking down vehicle parts for Ellie. Never a dull moment.
- More guns, Borderlands has always been about the relentless hunt for bigger, more powerful weaponry, and Gearbox has gone to town this time, promising over a billion possible unique pieces of weaponry – around 50 times more than in Borderlands 2.
- Troy and Tyreen are a pair of Sirens who lord over the Children of the Vault, a demented bandit cult hell-bent on destruction. So far, so textbook evil. But pushing them over the edge into the realms of the seriously obnoxious is the fact that they’re a pair of vacuous, self-aggrandizing, egomaniacal social media influencers. Trust us, you will take great pleasure in ruining their day.
- We spent a lot of time making sure that every weapon feels right
- Co-op play has never been easier
- Dual Shock 4 Vibration