Fresh Bitter Gourd (Karela) (1 kg Approx.)
- Bitter Gourd helps to purifiy blood, activates spleen and liver and also highly beneficial in diabetes. The skin and flesh are both edible and have a bitter flavour that adds interest to soups.
- Bitter gourds are very low in calories but dense with precious nutrients.
- It is an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, and B3, C, magnesium, folate, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fiber.
- Bitter gourd is one of the best plant foods that helps improve diabetic and toxemia conditions.
- Bitter Gourd, also called Bitter Melon, has an acquired taste.
- Origin: India
- Weight: 1 kg (Approx)