Fresh Green Onions Leaves (150g Approx)
- Green onions, like all onion varieties, contain powerful substances that scientists believe may help fight cancer and other diseases. They are commonly used in salads, sandwiches, soups and stir-fry dishes. Green onions can be eaten raw or cooked.
- It is mainly used as a traditional medicine for common cold
- It stimulates the respiratory tract and helps in expelling sputum (phlegm)
- It contains essential oils that stimulates the sweat glands and promote sweating
- It normalizes blood pressure and, increases appetite and helps prevent diarrhea
- Weight: 150 g