Fresh Shibind (Dill) (Kuwait) 75 g (Approx.)
- Aromatic, and grassy, with a bracing freshness. The entire herb leaves, stalks, and seeds is edible. Try fresh dill with fish, vegetables, and stews.
- Feathery dill's fresh, mild flavors of licorice and parsley are a delicious accent for eggs, cheese, vegetables, and fish
- Green leaves are wispy and fernlike and have a soft, sweet taste
- Shibind is a wonderful herb, it brings a unique fresh, lemony flavour to a wide variety of dishes
- Very good source of minerals, particularly calcium, which is essential to maintain healthy teeth and bones
- Origin: Kuwait
- Weight: 75 g (Approx.)