Fresh Spain Iceberg Lettuce (700 -500 g Approx)
- Excellent source vitamin A (the darker the leaves,more vitamin A & Iron).
- Lettuce is a live food with its rich vitamin content, especially the antiscorbutic vitamin C. It is bulky, low in calories but high in nutrient value.
- As lettuce is rich in cellulose, it increases the bulk of the intestinal contents and encourages peristalsis (Intestinal movement).
- Lettuce is beneficial in the treatment of insomnia
- Lettuce contains considerable amount of iron and supplies a good form of vegetable haemoglobin.
- Origin: Spain
- Weight: 700 -500 GApprox