Fresh Dutch Mushroom (250 g Pack)
- Fresh mushrooms can be added to everyday dishes to provide an extra serving of vegetables and deliver important nutrients including niacin, selenium and riboflavin. Mushrooms also have vitamin D, ergothionene and potassium.
- Mushrooms are richest in folic acid which is one of the most successful weapons against anemiacold
- Fresh mushrooms are low in calories; fat-free; cholesterol-free and sodium-free
- High in riboflavin (as much as in an eight-ounce glass of milk) and contain as much fiber as a serving of lettuce
- Mushrooms are high in dietary fibre, a 100g serving having more fibre than a slice of whole wheat bread
- Origin: Dutch
- Weight: 250 g