No Man's Sky Beyond for PS4 – PAL
All the ways No Man’s Sky has expanded and evolved since launch
With the massive Beyond update adding full PS VR support and expanded multiplayer, we detail the huge number of features added since launch and explain why now is the perfect time to jump back into Hello Games’ space exploration epic.
The Beyond update introduces fully-featured support for PlayStation VR, allowing you to experience your entire journey across the galaxy – including all missions, modes, and features – entirely in virtual reality.
All-new interactions, head and hand tracking, special Starship controls and more make for the most immersive way to explore the galaxy.
- One of No Man’s Sky’s most requested features, multiplayer, finally arrived with the enormous ‘NEXT’ update in 2018. With the launch of Beyond, online multiplayer is further expanded...
- If you’ve not jumped into No Man’s Sky since launch, be prepared for a game which could almost be mistaken for a sequel.
- Character creation, customisation and emotes
- The elusive center of the universe is still there to be found, but there are now many more stories to be discovered along the way.
- Follow the beckoning voice of the elusive Atlas, travel the cosmos and search for answers from this all-powerful entity or follow up a transmission from a distraught traveller named Artemis and do what you can to help save them.
- Dual Shock 4 Vibration