Rio Precious Legs Microdermabrasion Hair Removal SAHR3-WC
♦ Microdermabrasion both exfoliates the skin and removes unwanted hairs as close to the surface of the skin as possible, ensuring the result is as smooth as silk. Precious Legs avoids both the nicks and cuts of razors and the painful plucking of mechanical epilators. It is so simple you can even use your Precious Legs for daily touch-ups. Your skin will be left feeling fresh, hair-free, smooth and beautiful.
- Smoothes and softens the skin
- Quick and easy to use
- No more nicks and cuts
- Precious Legs is designed specifically for body hair, but not for facial hair.
- Do not use on your face or neck. Suitable for leg, arm, underarm and bikini line.
- Do not use on areas of damaged or diseased skin, inflamed acne, or where capillary vessels can be seen. Do NOT use on broken skin, rosacea, eczema, over moles or growths, or any other skin ailment. It is recommended that you consult a doctor if you are unsure. Discontinue use in the event of irritation.
- Do not remove hair from moles or areas of sunburn or abrasions.
HOW TO USE:
- Step 1: Attach the power lead and plug into the power socket
- Step 2: Attach a microdermabrasion disc. Press on firmly
- Step 3: Push the slide button up once for clockwise rotation and down once for anti-clockwise rotation. The most effective way to remove hair is to work in the oppositte direction of hair growth.
- Step 4: Bring the disc gently into contact with the skin keeping it fairly flat. The ideal pressure will only cause the motor to slow slightly and you will feel a tingling sensation. If you are removing a lot of hair the first treatment may take some time.
- Step 5: Use a circular motion and work against the direction of hair growth.
- Step 6: Once you have finished turn the control unit off. Wipe over the treated area with a tissue or a damp cloth.
- Precious Legs Microdermabrasion unit
- 50 microdermabrasion discs
- Mains adaptor