Timeline: Music & Cinema
- We love our entertainment - but do we know when it all came about? Learn about the roots of modern rock, the early days of motion pictures and the masterpieces of the classical composers in this fun and educational game about the history of entertainment. Players will compete to get rid of their cards by inserting them into the timeline. Guess correctly and learn as you play and be the first to place of all your cards to win the game.
- Number of Players: 2 – 8 Players
- Suggested Min. Age: 8+
- Play Time: 15 to 30 Minutes
- Game Style: Family
- Dimensions: 3.8 × 12.2 × 12.2 cm
- Weight: 113.4 g
In the Box:
- 110 double-sided cards
* Warning: Choking hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.