Fresh Kuwaiti Mint Leaves (100 g Approx)
- Mint leaves are a herb that can be added to water, tea, salads and stir-fries for a refreshing burst of flavor.
- They are low in calories and high in many vitamins and minerals, with 28 % of the recommended daily allowance.
- The high fiber content of mint can reduce your risk for heart disease
- The magnesium in mint is essential for over 300 bodily functions
- It also helps regulate blood sugar and normal blood pressure levels
- Drinking mint tea can improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Origin: Kuwait
- Weight: 100 g