Fresh Red Radish Kuwait (250 g Approx.)
- Upland Cress's simple green leaves have a soft, smooth surface, but when you bite into them, they've got body and crunch. Expect the slightly bitter flavor of endive — mix with milder greens to create a tasty salad.
- Watercress is a small bushy herb with small round leaves with a peppery taste
- Great source of iron, calcium, folate and Vitamins A and C
- Usually eaten raw, watercress can be cooked, or pureed and added to sauces and soups
- Watercress is great for energy and cell health, bone strength, eye health and general wellbeing
- Origin: Kuwait
- Weight: 250 g ( Approx.)