France Shallots baby (250 g Approx)
- Unlike other types of onion, red onions are often consumed raw, with slices of raw onion a popular topping for sandwiches or hamburgers. Red onions may also be grilled or use in a broad range of recipes.
- Red onions can be a good choice for dieting, as they provide bold flavor with few calories
- It is mainly used as a traditional medicine for common cold
- It stimulates the respiratory tract and helps in expelling sputum (phlegm)
- It contains essential oils that stimulates the sweat glands and promote sweating
- Origin: France
- Weight: 250 g Approx