Fresh Parsley (Bagdoonis) Kuwait (100 g Approx)
- Parsley leaves and root are high in iron content and rich in vitamins A, B, C and trace minerals.
- Bright, clean, and freshly crisp, this is an absolutely essential herb.
- A member of the celery and carrot family, its crispy, almost mineral flavor works equally well in everything from poultry, meat, and fish to soups, stocks, omelets, and salads.
- For the fullest parsley jolt, use it as the main ingredient in a green salad.
- Parsley might help stimulate the appetite, improve digestion, increase urine production and reduce spasms.
- Origin: Kuwait
- Weight: 100 g